Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 3, P90X Shoulders and Arms

Day 3 is (almost) in the books. I couldn't sleep this morning, so I got up and did the Shoulders and Arms workout. I didn't eat before, though, and by the end was feeling a little queesy, so I decided to skip Ab Ripper X this morning. I'm playing Racquetball tonight, and I could use a warmup, so I'm going to do Ab Ripp...er when I get home tonight.

Good workout for Shoulders and Arms, but not great. I need different weights. I only have 20lbs, and that's just too heavy for some of these shoulder exercises, and even some triceps exercises. There's definitely some workouts in this that I have never seen before, so hopefully they'll get easier (better) within the next 90 days.

Bring it!


WorkoutP90X Shoulders & Arms
Status: Completed
Great arm workout, but I need to buy a more diverse set of dumbbells. I woke up early for today's workout so I can play racquetball with the guys after work. I felt sick on an empty stomach after the first workout, so I'm saving ab ripper for tonight. Sitting on the couch now before I get ready for work. Good workout. Day 3 is in the books!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed

No comments:

Post a Comment