Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day: 17, P90X Shoulders & Arms



Log EntryDaily Note:
It's been my goal since I was in 8th grade to have a six pack. It's never happened. This time, it will. Maybe not on my first run through of P90X, but my goal is to do it twice, followed by Insanity. After today's Ab Ripper X round, I feel like I really have a shot at this.

Bring it!

WorkoutP90X Shoulders & Arms
Status: Completed
Great workout! I couldn't get moving this morning, but after forcing myself to hit play I started to get into this workout. I need heavier dumbbells eventually though. I have bands to help, but I much prefer weights. But even so, I still got a great arm workout, and I even added 2-5 reps to everything! Adios Shoulders and Arms! I'll see you in week 9!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Not all the way there yet, but I am getting a lot stronger with ab ripper. Did a lot more than I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment