Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bring It - iPhone App

Hey folks, I just wanted to make a shout-out for the Bring It app for the iPhone. This has been one of the main things that's kept me going on this whole program, and it's the entire reason I even have a blog. You can update a blog straight from the app, and I can't describe how much the blog keeps me motivated. You can also track calories, which I don't use, you can write down all of your exercises (which Tony and I highly recommend) and in general it's just a great way to stay on top of your P90X routine. To top it off, there's other programs, including Insanity and Power90 in this too, so it's very diverse if you choose to do a different workout program from BeachBody.

Check out the app and get your workout into overdrive!

http://bordeloniphone.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment