Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day: 11, P90X Yoga X


WorkoutP90X Yoga X
Status: Completed
Yoga X is done! I felt a lot stronger than last week, but it's going to be a while before I can do this entire thing without taking breaks. The second half does feel great though. I love the stretching poses.

I don't feel like I'm getting the cardio I need from this, though. Yoga X Day is the other day I work out in the morning, so maybe I'll get in an extra round of Cardio X tonight. We'll see.

Namaste.

WorkoutP90X Cardio X
Status: Completed
I was sitting on my couch doing nothing, so I decided to do cardio x. I skipped the yoga stuff since I did yoga x this morning. Good workout, and I'm surprised that "just sitting around" was enough motivation to do cardio. I really dig this workout. Hopefully I can keep this energy until Day 90, and I'll get a little better results. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment