Monday, September 20, 2010

Day: 16, P90X Plyometrics


WorkoutP90X Plyometrics
Status: Completed
Wow! I rocked this one! My squats were all real squats and my jumps were all in the air! Like really in the air! The second half wasn't nearly as strong as the first, but I was still rocking out some great stuff.

What amazes me most about this whole thing is that nothing's actually gotten easier since the beginning; it just feels easier to push myself harder. I don't know if that makes sense, but I kind of dig this more. Pushing myself makes me feel like I can accomplish anything. And one of those anythings is P90X!

I'm real glad today's workout was great, because I really felt like I'd screwed everything up yesterday. Glad to know I can still have an occasional crazy night and not completely destroy the hard work.

Feeling wonderful right now! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment