Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day: 26, P90X Core Synergistics


Log EntryDaily Note:
One more day in Recovery Week left. I'm dying to get back to lifting!

I can't tell if I've actually lost any weight or gained any muscle. Yesterday, though, I wore a t-shirt to work and two or three people made a comment about my arms. Maybe there's some change? I'll be taking my Day 30 picture next week, but sorry folks, I'm not posting any pictures for you until Day 90.

Alright, time to get ready for work.

WorkoutP90X Core Synergistics
Status: Completed
Core Synergistics went a lot better today, but it's going to be a while before I can actually do this workout well. I kind of wish this workout came more often in the program; I'm not going to see it again until the next recovery week. It's not that I enjoy it as much as I want to get better at it so I don't dread it.

No comments:

Post a Comment