Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day: 18, P90X Yoga X


WorkoutP90X Yoga X
Status: Completed
Tony asked on Facebook a few weeks ago "when did you go from hating yoga x to loving it?" I can't say I love it yet, but I definitely don't hate it. The moving section is still really tough, but I can make it through about 75% before I ever break. And today I did every single pushup! I've gotta count next time, but I think that's 30 extra pushups! That's awesome!

I do this one early in the morning, and I really want more cardio, so right now I'm planning on doing either cardio x or kenpo x tonight. We'll see how it goes. Right now I'm just going to enjoy my protein shake and the great stretched out spine I have right now.

Namaste.

2 comments:

  1. FAT FREE JEW,

    This is Mike, the Bring it! developer. Your blog is fantastic and it looks like you are well on your way to success. At this point you have the formula nailed down and it is just a matter of time. I look forward to watching your progress and getting more feedback on the app. Bring IT!

    ReplyDelete