Monday, September 27, 2010

Day: 23, P90X Core Synergistics


WorkoutP90X Core Synergistics
Status: Completed
Wow. Core Synergistics is difficult. The stuff you see in Cardio X doesn't even come close to the whole thing of this. I'll admit, this was a poor workout for me. I struggled with a lot of stuff. The only bright side is this is also how I felt after my first day of Plyo. I think my comments were about the same. Now, I can definitely hold my own in Plyo! So I don't know when, but by the end of this whole thing I'm going to be rocking some Core Synergistics!

That's been the cool thing with P90X so far; you slowly get better at things. There's definitely things that I couldn't do one of, but I never hit stop. As long as I don't hit stop, I can watch and see how they do it. Eventually I always feel necessary to "just try one" and next thing I know I can do 10! Who cares if I don't keep up? If I can just do a little more each time, eventually I'll get there. I'm in no rush, and at the end of this 90 days, even if I haven't lost a pound, no matter what I'll at least be a ton stronger and healthier than if I didn't do it.

Feeling inspired now. Can't wait for tomorrow. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment