Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day: 22, P90X Yoga X


Log EntryDaily Note:
A year ago I tried P90X, and made it 3 weeks. As of today, I've officially gone further with P90X than my first attempt. I'm taking this one a lot more seriously too; I actually have a decent eating plan, I own actual weights instead of just one band, and I have this blog. The blog is helping me immensely. It forces me to document everything, and I feel like I don't want to let my readers (whether I actually have any or not) down. It's a cool motivator.

I finally took a day off yesterday. It felt good, surprisingly. My legs were really ready for Yoga X today, so every once in a while I'll have to do a rest day I guess. Feeling excellent today. Bring it!

WorkoutP90X Yoga X
Status: Completed
My best Yoga X yet, and I enjoyed it a lot more too. The moving stuff feels much more comfortable and that let me work a lot harder at it. I was soaked and felt great!

I'm starting to see how and why this whole thing works. My legs were a lot stronger in yoga today....well ya, that's because I've been doing Plyo and Legs & Back. My arms are stronger on arm day. Well ya, that's because two days before I did a crap load of pushups and pullups. The workouts all build on each other, so even though you aren't using the exact same muscle each day, you still build the strength for the next day's workout.

Feeling great! Yoga X is actually pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment