Monday, September 6, 2010

Days 1 and 2

Welcome to Day 2. Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday, but I did get started. For P90X Classic, yesterday was Chest and Back. The pushups weren't terrible, but I'm in pain today. The pullups need some work. I'm not really able to do ANY pullups, but I struggled out one or two on each one. I have a Total Gym in the gar...age, so after each pullup set I'd pause it and do 10 pullups on there too. By the end, though, I was worked. Struggled through the finish, and my Ab Ripper X was pretty weak. Still, it's completed, so I feel good.

Today's a weird day schedule wise, so I woke up early to do Day 2; Plyometrics. This is going to be a tough one for me. My legs are dying right now, and the second half I'd say I crapped out. I finished, but not as strong as I wanted. By the end of this thing, I want to be able to do this whole DVD with a weight vest on. It might be ambitious, but hey, nothing's wrong with that.

Good luck today folks and I'll see you on Day 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment