Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day: 82, P90X Base & Back


WorkoutP90X Base & Back
Status: Completed
The final Base & Back workout is completed and it went fantastically! The pullups were very strong, and in total I did more than 150! The leg stuff was a little rough today after yesterday's yoga, but I still broke a great sweat and jumped very well. I'm very glad I used this DVD instead of Legs & Back this round. It's a killer workout!

Adios Base & Back! Thanks for the muscles!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
The final ab ripper is complete! I realized right as it started that this was the last one, and decided to really bring it! I got to 25 reps on almost everything (those damn bicycles always kill me) and was exhausted when it was all over. And I completed my goal for this round, as I did all 50 mason twists again today. That means I did 50 mason twists on every single ab ripper in round 2! That's 1,500 mason twists! When I started this thing I couldn't do 10 in a row! It's amazing the progress I can make in 6 months!

I don't know if Kenpo is going to happen tomorrow. I'm getting up early to go snowboarding with my buddy Ryan, and that should suffice for my daily workout. If I feel up for it I'll make the workout up on Saturday, but there's a very real chance I won't be able to walk that day so I'm not too concerned with that. So on that note, Week 12 is wrapping up very nicely. One recovery week after that and it's on to Insanity. I'm ready! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment