Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day: 80, P90X Back & Biceps


WorkoutP90X Back & Biceps
Status: Completed
I woke up about 45 minutes earlier than normal so I could get some homework done before work, but wanted to get the workout done first. Being so early I was convinced today was going to be a rough workout, and boy was I wrong! I got a huge burst of energy at the very beginning and I honestly think this was my best Back & Biceps ever! All of my lifts were strong and my pullups felt very solid. The energy stuck with me the whole workout, and even my strip sets at the very end were dripping with quality!

This may be the last time I do this workout, at least for a very long time. Today is the last true resistance day in Round 2. I might do this starting Week 6 of Insanity, but I'm debating swapping it for the new V Sculpt from the One on One series. Still debating. Glad I got a great workout on my potentially last back and bi's workout though!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
The energy carried over from back and bi's, and this turned into one of my best ab rippers. I felt great the whole time and got a ton of great reps in. Very cool! And as always, all 50 mason twists. I only have one more ab ripper to go in Round 2. Only 50 more mason twists to go! Week 12 is still going strong. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment