Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day: 74, P90X Shoulders & Arms: MC2


WorkoutP90X Shoulders & Arms: MC2
Status: Completed
Keeping with my modified schedule for the week, today was Shoulders & Arms: MC2 and I absolutely crushed this workout. I really like the format of the whole thing, and the exercises are really brutal on the arms. I love it! The only problem I have, like most of the one on ones, is that after you get used to the workout you realize there's a lot of breaks. I actually tried to mix that up a little today by adding in a new forearm exercise, but overall the breaks are too long. I'm pretty sure when I start Insanity I'm going to use the original shoulders and arms workout, so this is probably my last time doing this specific workout. It's a killer, and I'm glad I threw it in the mix for round 2!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
I think I worked too hard in the arms workout, or maybe my stomach was still rough from being sick yesterday. Either way, this was an exhausting ab ripper. I felt like I had to talk myself into just doing the exercises, let alone doing them well. I still did alright,
50 crappy mason twists (seriously not my best, but they were all there) and I was definitely sweating at the end.

Week 11 is still moving forward, with a few interesting bumps in the road. Round 2 is wrapping up nicely. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment