Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day: 75, P90X Base & Back


Log EntryDaily Note:
For the record, I woke up early and did 30 minutes of yoga. Today was a weird morning and I couldn't get my head in it and said screw it. This workout did not deserve a full blog post, so here it is.

WorkoutP90X Base & Back
Status: Completed
Holy crap, this week has zapped my energy! I decided going into base and back that I was drained and could only do half, and that was definitely a good call. I brought it really well, but by that halfway point I could barely walk.

For what it was it was a good workout, but I am looking forward to relaxing this weekend and getting my old self back in the game next week.

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Despite the base and back workout, I forced myself to have a great ab ripper and it turned out alright. Not the best, but very very decent. Really started to feel it during the mason twists and even thought about a break, but after ten weeks of 50 mason twists, I decided to push through. Collapsed at 50, and that's all she wrote. Victory. Yada yada yada. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment