Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day: 78, P90X Chest, Shoulders & Tris


WorkoutP90X Chest, Shoulders & Tris
Status: Completed
Week 12 is off to a solid start! Chest, Shoulders & Tri's was
a great way to start the week, and I really brought it today. I upped my reps on most of the pushups, except the last two...by that point I could barely lift my body up! My shoulder stuff was strong, and I used the 30 lbs weights for the Y Presses! That's huge! Tricep work was great too. I'm starting to figure out how to use the Tower 200 for some of these exercises and for triceps I really love it!

The next time I see this workout (according to my upcoming modified schedule) I'll be on Week 6 of Insanity! Not for a while, but I know it's going to fly by. I wonder what my body will look like when I'm there! Can't wait!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
I was a little tired after the great resistance workout, but got a second wind pretty quick during ab ripper. Stronger bicycles than normal today, and the lying down on the back section was a lot better today. As always, I got all 50 mason twists in! Only two more times and I've officially accomplished that goal!

Welcome to Week 12! So far so GREAT! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment