Friday, February 4, 2011

Day: 62, P90X Kenpo X


WorkoutP90X Kenpo X
Status: Completed
Meh, today's workout was not too hot. This whole week has been way more hectic than I prefer, and I think it's finally starting to catch up with me. I was a zombie when I woke up, and I really just felt like I was going through the motions during kenpo. I broke a sweat, but nothing like a normal kenpo workout. I also did this one in the living room instead of the garage because it's way too cold in there this morning. Unfortunately this meant no punching bag, which usually helps me get some extra calories burned.

Not a terrible workout though, just not my normal gig. I'm going to rest a lot this weekend, watch Anderson Silva and Vitor Belfort duke it out (this fight card is freaking sick. I have no clue who's going to win bader v jones or griffin v franklin!!), hang with friends and watch the superbowl on Sunday. And lots of sleep. I need sleep.

Adios Week 9! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment