Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day: 59, P90X Shoulders & Arms: MC2


WorkoutP90X Shoulders & Arms: MC2
Status: Completed
I love shoulders and arms mc2! This is an excellent workout, and I haven't done it in weeks. The routine is awesome, and I love how much shoulder work is in it. My arms feel great right now, and I can't wait to do this again in two weeks.

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Today was a really weird schedule day, and long story short I actually had to do ab ripper before shoulders and arms mc2, and I had to do all of it at night. None of that is like my normal workout. Doing ab ripper first is weird, and even though I had more strength throughout I don't feel like I got as good of a workout. I got through it though, with 50 mason twists in the bag as always.

Day 60 tomorrow. Round 2 is definitely going quick. Only 30 days until I start Insanity. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment