Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day: 70, P90X Chest and Back


WorkoutP90X Chest and Back
Status: Completed
Today is supposed to be a rest day, but we're going hiking tomorrow and I didn't want to risk missing my final chest and back of round 2, so I did it today. Turned into an awesome workout too. All of my numbers went up, my pushups felt super quality and the pullups felt great too.

Excellent workout, and I'm really glad I'm taking this one into Insanity with me. I want to get big and muscley, and this workout will definitely do it. Chest and Back for the win!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Since I moved Chest and Back to today I had to bring ab ripper with me. It's Saturday, and I eat poorly on Saturday's. Today was not a healthy breakfast, and I felt it in my stomach during ab ripper! But aside from that, I got a pretty decent ab ripper in, with 50 mason twists at the end. Only 5 more ab tippers to go in Round 2!

Week 11 is off to a solid start, and I'm excited to go hiking tomorrow. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment