Friday, February 18, 2011

Day: 76, P90X Kenpo X


Log EntryDaily Note:
Today is my girlfriend Heather's birthday, so just making a quick shoutout to her. Happy Birthday Babe! 25.....you're a quarter of the way there.

Sigh....I used to be 25.....like four days ago. Not a fan of getting old.

WorkoutP90X Kenpo X
Status: Completed
I got to wrap up the week strong! I started the morning feeling as crappy as I've felt all week, plus my stomach hurt (decided I needed a Matt night which included a lot of food). I was dragging ass through the stretches, and then out of nowhere Pandora pulled up some Rise Against. I'm not am extreme Rise Against fan, but they are pretty awesome, and when they start playing right as you start throwing punches, it definitely fires me up. Nothing was 100% power, but I definitely had a great kenpo workout.

Week 11 is done. Let's root for a solid week 12! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment