Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day: 66, P90X Back & Biceps


Log EntryDaily Note:
Quick note, I didn't do a second plyo last night because Mark was doing Chest and Back. I decided to warm up and stretch with that DVD, then hit the bag for 20 minutes, and closed out with a modified plyo workout. The plyo section was jack in the box knee tucks, squat switch jumps, airborne heismans, layups using the medicine ball, and repeat that whole thing one more time. Turned into a good cardio workout that I wanted to document.

WorkoutP90X Back & Biceps
Status: Completed
Wow I am tired this morning! I felt like a zombie going through the motions, and even now that it's over I'm still a little fuzzy on remembering the whole workout. I do know that I increased most of my pullup numbers on the total gym, and my biceps definitely feel like they got a workout.

Quick side note, when I start Insanity in a few weeks I think I'm taking the days 1 and 3 resistance workouts from P90X with me. I like lifting, and really think it will help with my results from Insanity. I'll keep you posted on what I decide.

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Good ab ripper today. The first half felt a little rough for some reason, but after the cross leg situps I got a little burst of energy and brought it. Broke a great sweat, my abs feel (the good kind of) sore and I once again did all 50 mason twists!

Only 7 more ab tippers to go, and only 350 mason twists left! Week 10 is moving along well. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment