Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day: 61, P90X Cardio X


WorkoutP90X Cardio X
Status: Completed
Today was another weird schedule day. Got up way early to do homework because I fell asleep last night when I was supposed to do it. Homework still took longer than I had planned, and I never had time to do Base and Back this morning. When I came home Mark was just starting his workout. I didn't want to wait until after him, so I decided to do Cardio X with him today. I figured the cardio would take care of the legs stuff, which it did, and when that was over I did a set of each of the pullups from base and back. I realize in a normal Thursday workout I'd have done twice as many pullups since you do them all twice, but I did them right after each other tonight and didn't have the energy to do more.

Not the right workout but still a great one. I always forget how awesome cardio x is.

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Cardio X destroyed me, and this was a tough ab ripper to get through. I brought and rocked out all 50 mason twists, but I am definitely feeling it. That's all I have to say.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment