Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day: 68, P90X Base & Back


WorkoutP90X Base & Back
Status: Completed
Not a great Base and Back workout. I haven't been sleeping too well this week, and was exhausted when I woke up this morning. Also I don't know if it's from yoga yesterday or what, but my legs are on fire this morning. That all lead to a really rough Base and Back workout. I could barely push myself to do the leg stuff. The pullups weren't bad, but the lack of jumps in my base workout is making me want to do a second workout tonight. We'll see.

Bad workouts happen, so I'm not beating myself up too much. Overall it's still been a good week, so it's still a victory.

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
The lackluster performance continued into ab ripper, but I did manage to squeeze out most of the reps. Intensity was the main thing lacking, and even with all of the reps (including 50 mason twists) I felt like I was just going through the motions.

Oh well. Gonna debate a cardio workout for tonight. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment