Friday, February 11, 2011

Day: 69, P90X Kenpo X


WorkoutP90X Kenpo X
Status: Completed
Excellent kenpo workout. Somehow the punching bag really adds another dimension to this workout, and I was soaked when it was all over. Also to mix things up I switched all of the backkicks with roundhouse kicks. It really added something, and let me do more kicks on the bag.

Week 10 is wrapping up. Almost time for Insanity! Bring it!

WorkoutMartial Arts
Status: Completed
Just to document it, yesterday I threw in an extra cardio workout from the GSP Rushfit DVDs. It was the all around fight conditioning workout, and this thing destroyed me. I think the rushfit series is going to be a great thing to follow up Insanity! But ya, good workout last night and I felt like I made up for the so so workout yesterday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment