Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day: 67, P90X Yoga: MC2


WorkoutP90X Yoga: MC2
Status: Completed
I have mixed feelings about today's yoga: mc2 workout. The first 40 minutes I was incredibly focused, didn't take any breaks and really felt amazing the whole time. Somewhere through the third series though my energy completely dropped and I could barely hold any of the poses. The last 30 minutes or so were just me barely going through the motions. Night and day comparing the first half and second half. I guess I tired myself out by bringing it so well in the beginning, so that's a good thing. Like I said, mixed feelings. On a side note, my body was TIGHT today! Everything took me one or two breaths to get to my normal point, and every single
body part popped! Like every. Hips, knees, chest, elbows, thumbs, three places in my upper back....the list goes on. Crazy!

I still feel great now despite the lackluster finish. Yoga is an amazing way to start my Wednesdays. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment