Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Setbacks - sigh

First off, there's muffins in the office. They're apparently delicious, everyone is talking about them. Sigh....

I'm feeling discouraged today. I started the week at 197.2, which was amazing. Then I ballooned up yesterday morning to 198.2, and clocked in today, tragically, at 197.6. Not only was this not my goal (that was 196.7), bu it's higher than Monday.

I've been trying to take my diet ketogenic, but I think it's going to be too hard for me. I'm abusing the cheese aspect of it, and honestly I miss fruit. Keeping mental track of foods and just eating whatever I wanted (within reason, and within limits for the day) was working great, so I think I'm going to go back to that. I should probably give keto a few more days, and I probably will give it til Friday, but as of right now a purely ketogenic diet doesn't seem right for me.

Anyways, weight isn't the only reason I'm feeling discouraged today. Not sure why, but I was moving SLOW during my workout today, which was Max Out Sweat. After a super slow start, I got into a good rhythm toward the middle, but by the end I was gassed. I was soaked, don't get me wrong, but it just wasn't where I thought I'd be today.

Hey, ups and downs right? Yesterday I did have an awesome Incinerator workout. I sure do enjoy lifting weights. One more week and one more round of Max:30 and the weights are getting upped! Hoping to be lifting every other day come summer.

Alright, feeling super down, but I'll get back on the bandwagon in a moment. Going to go for an awesome walk today at lunch, and I'm going to DESTROY Friday's upcoming goal of 197.1. And then it's on to the final week of my second round!

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment