Friday, April 8, 2016

Rounding out a solid week 6!

Week 6 is officially in the books. Friday Fight Rd. 2 returned today, and it returned with a vengeance! After a week of very very respectable workouts, this thing truly kicked my ass from left to right. I'm giving myself a low B, it really wasn't a good workout for me, but I also came out of it drenched in sweat. Considering I'm coming off some great workouts this week that left my legs a little jello-ish, I'm not too disappointed.

So, as you know, the goal weight today was 198.7. Jeez, even writing a number that doesn't start with 2 felt weird just now. Anyways, ya, that was the goal. I ate healthy yesterday, went on a good walk, and did my best to achieve today's goal. And when I stepped on the scale, I clocked in at....

198.0!!

Yup, a whole 0.7 more than I was shooting for! BOOM!

So, this makes Monday's goal 197.5. But, I have some fun events planned this weekend. The wife and I are doing a double date tonight, at which I plan to have a beer (which I'm very excited about by the way) and tomorrow I'm going to a fight with Dad (which I'm also very excited about) and I'm guessing there'll be at least one beer and some not so great for me food. Hopefully I can keep the rest of the diet clean all weekend to balance this out a bit.

Anyways, that's my story. Two more weeks of my current program. Let's do this!

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment