Thursday, April 7, 2016

Enjoying the view from the other side!

Last time I posted, I mentioned I was teetering over the edge, locked in at 200.0. Yesterday morning I clocked in, and I'd done it! 199.2!!!

Now, I should say, all day Tuesday I was pretty excited about hopefully getting to that sub-200 goal, so I definitely had a lighter diet than normal. Not unhealthy at all, but definitely a few bites short of what I'd normally eat in a day.

All day yesterday, though, I ate healthy and normal. Nothing weird about the day. And this morning I clocked in at a respectable 199.6.

K, so I went up. Not a big deal. Still under 200, and that's probably a more realistic figure considering it's based on a real normal diet. But, I'm aggressive, so Friday's goal of 198.7 still stands.

Workout wise, I feel like I'm on fire this week. I did Max Out Sweat yesterday, and even though I was basically gassed by the 18 minute mark, I finished the whole thing and felt damn good at the end.

I also had a weird day yesterday - my wife and baby were both sick, so I stayed home and took care of them - which meant no walk. But, around 2:30, I decided to hit play on MMX from P90X3. I think I've done this workout once before, not totally sure, but man oh man did it kick my ass! I should note that I strapped on weighted gloves too to add that extra oomph, and it did the trick. This more than made up for my walk!

Today I hit play on Sweat Intervals, which for some reason I programmed in as my Thursday workouts for this final month. Well, it was tough considering yesterday's workout, but man do I love this workout and I had an awesome workout today. That's a lot of workouts in that last sentence. Anyways, ya, excellent workout today.

Onward to tomorrow, goal weight of 198.7, and a solid Friday Fight Rd. 2 standing between me and the scale. Let's do this!

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment