Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I'm at the precipice, teetering on the edge

As you know, I was not thrilled with my weight yesterday. I was aiming for 201.3, and clocked in at 202.4. Since we last spoke I've gone on two walks, had a great upper body workout, and eaten a pretty lowcal diet. No, I'm not starving myself, but I focused more on salads and less on cheese.

Anyways, today's walk excluded, I think I made a dent. I clocked in at my unofficial weight this morning....

200.0.

Right there. Right freakin' there, and it's not an official. I want that sub-200 number so bad. So freakin' bad! So yes, tomorrow's goal is officially 201.9, what am I hoping for? Something about 2 lbs lighter. Something that starts with a 1.

Tomorrow is Max Out Sweat. If any workout can take me down to that number, this is it.

Wish me luck, because I'm working my ass off to make this happen. And, at the very least, I feel confident that I can totally conquer my 201.9 goal either way.

Let's do this team!

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment