Monday, April 18, 2016

Feeling super down today, and not in a good way

Well, we're in the final week of my second program. Last week I saw some setbacks, and decided I needed a short break. So I binged over the weekend, mostly on Saturday. But Sunday I kept it clean, worked out hard, and felt good.

I stepped on the scale this morning, and it was over 200. It just barely over 201. Dammit, I'd done so well, I knew cheating this weekend would be bad, but I didn't think this bad.

I have five days, including today, to get myself as low as possible. I'm not sure how I'm going to do that yet, but I'm going to push push push and figure it out. Extra workouts every night this week, super strict diet. I have to do this.

So, any positive vibes you can send my way, please let me know. Come next week I'll be lifting more and it'll be a different plan, but this week, I want so badly to be at 195, even 190, but I'll take 195. I don't even know if that's possible at this point, but I'm going to work my ass off to get there.

Alright, not a great blog post, not a great day. Onward to tomorrow. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment