Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day: 60, P90X Yoga X


Log EntryDaily Note:
Today is Day 60. I took another picture and weighed myself, but I'm still not posting anything until Day 90. What's interesting, though, is that I didn't lose as much weight as I thought I would have in the last 30 days. However, I can definitely notice a difference in my Day 30 and Day 60 pictures, so I'm wondering how much muscle I've also gained.

I'm a little off track from where I wanted to be, but my goals aren't impossible to reach. The Shakeology should help too. I had the chocolate one yesterday by the way, and it's delicious! I should have gotten all chocolate. Oh well.

30 more days and Round 1 is done!

WorkoutP90X Yoga X
Status: Completed
Good yoga workout. Not great, but good. My legs were still dying from Plyo two days ago, and by the time I got to the right angle pose today I started to feel spent. I pulled through and finished the whole workout, and even held crane pose a little longer today, but I've definitely done better.

That's ok though. I woke up early and I still hit play, so today is a victory. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment