Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day: 79 & 80, P90X Back & Biceps


Nutrition0 Calories

WorkoutP90X Back & Biceps
Status: Completed
Man, I was tired today! Couldn't sleep and woke up early for my workout, and I was dragging ass. Halfway through I got a good pump going and really brought it. I'm glad too, since this is the last time I'll see back and biceps until Week 5 of Round 2, and this is my last real resistance workout (I don't count legs day) in this first Round. Holy crap, I made it, and I've gotta be honest, my arms look better than they ever have in my life! My belly may still be there, but the arms look damn hot.

I really like this workout and can't wait to see it again in a few months!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
It's finally happening....I'm getting bored with ab ripper. I've gotten pretty good at it (not completely there yet but huge progress), but I have the whole thing memorized. I have a vague concept of all of the workouts, but ab ripper I have saved in my brain, and it makes me dread going through all of the motions. I like guessing what's up next. In Round 2 I may try one of the alternatives that Tony's put out since P90X.

That said, I got through today and there's only one more ab ripper left in round 1! Bring it!

WorkoutP90X Plyometrics
Status: Completed
I did plyo yesterday and it was awesome, but I never got a chance to post the blog. No more plyo until Round 2, and holy crap have I come a long way! Wore the vest again too. Can't wait to rock this out again in round 2. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment