Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day: 71, P90X Chest and Back


WorkoutP90X Chest and Back
Status: Completed
Wow. I ate terribly last night, and felt terrible today! Not really how I was planning on starting Week 11, but we're here and it is what it is. Rough stomach or not I pushed play and suffered through chest and back. I've made huge improvements since Day 1 (the first time I ever did this workout) and even with the stomach issues, I managed to increase almost all of my numbers.

This is the last time I do Chest and Back in my first round of P90X. I'm officially in the home stretch! The next time I do this workout, I'll officially be a P90X graduate, and I'll have officially started round 2!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
The stomach made today rough, and I let myself take it a little easy. I figured anything was better than nothing. Fortunately my numbers were all still pretty close to last week, so I'm still good.

Week 11 is here and I'm ready to finish this whole thing strong. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment