Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day: 73, P90X Shoulders & Arms


WorkoutP90X Shoulders & Arms
Status: Completed
This is definitely my favorite lifting workout. Arms arms arms arms arms! I love it. I really felt like garbage this morning too; didn't sleep well. As soon as I got to the second set of arm exercises, though, I felt a lot better.

This is the last time I'm doing this workout in Round 1, and I increased my weight or reps on almost everything. Huge jumps in my shoulder exercises today! Next time I do this workout, I'll be three days in Round 2, and I'll be a P90X Graduate! So freakin' sweet. It's almost over and I'm finishing strong!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Like I said, I didn't sleep well, and as soon as Shoulders and Arms ended my energy dropped. I sipped some water and started Ab Ripper, and even though it wasn't my best, it was still a strong workout.

Week 11 is looking strong so far, even with some minor setbacks. Yoga tomorrow and I can't wait! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment