Monday, November 15, 2010

Day: 72, P90X Plyometrics


Log EntryDaily Note:
Volume 3 of P90X One on One arrived today. I can't wait to try the new ab ripper and base and back. The latter I'll be subbing for Legs and Back in round 2, and I haven't decided what I want to do with ab ripper yet. And the new Yoga MC2 is here, but I really like Yoga X so there may just be 2 yoga days in my future. Awesome!

WorkoutP90X Plyometrics
Status: Completed
I did it! I wore the weight vest the whole time! I was shooting for 75%, but when I only had one drill left I said screw it and kept wearing it. Oh man I was dying, but I achieved my Week 1 goal with one week to spare. And best of all, I worked out in the morning today. I usually have a lot less strength in the morning, so I know I can really rock this workout now!

Week 11 is going strong. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment