Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day: 61, P90X Legs & Back


WorkoutP90X Legs & Back
Status: Completed
Ouch! Today's another weird schedule day, so I was awake a lot earlier than I usually am to do morning workouts. I don't know if it's because I was exhausted or if my legs were still sore from Plyo, but at the midway water break I had to call it quits. My legs were destroyed today and I found myself standing around more than actually working out. I hit fast forward and did the stretch, and that was it.

Next week I will do this workout after work, like I normally do, and I'm hoping that changes things.

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
With the weird schedule, I really wasn't sure when I was going to get Ab Ripper in, but when I had to ditch half of Legs and Back I decided there was no getting out of Ab Ripper today. I hit play and actually had a good workout. My legs were dying on the first four moves, but once I got to set them down I really got some great ab work done today. Looks like the day wasn't a total loss.

Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment