Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day: 82, P90X Legs & Back


WorkoutP90X Legs & Back
Status: Completed
Legs and Back is done for good! It's Thanksgiving and I'm on a tight schedule today, so I got up way early and worked out. Pushed through legs and rocked the pullups, and now I'm packing to fly out to Sacramento for the holiday.

This is the last time I see this workout in my first round, and round 2 I'm switching it with back and base. Very stoked.

Adios Legs and Back!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
This is my last ab ripper in round 1 and I really brought it today. 25 reps on everything and the mason twists were a no brainer today! Amazing way to end my first run with ab ripper.

See you next week in round 2 ab ripper!

Bring it (and happy Turkey Day!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment