Friday, November 19, 2010

Day: 76, P90X Kenpo X


WorkoutP90X Kenpo X
Status: Completed
And that's all she wrote for Week 11! Kenpo X started out rough. Dinner with the folks tonight, so I had to workout in the morning today, and I was mighty tired. I've been staying up late playing the new Assassin's Creed game (which is awesome by the way). The workout got moving for me during the first punching series. That's by far the hardest part in this workout, so I love bringing it there, and then it's all downhill after. By the time I got to the kicks I was moving faster and exploding a lot more. My form wasn't there, but I still blame Assassin's Creed. Finished strong, and enjoying a free sample of AfterShock now. This stuff is tasty. I may add it into my routine in Round 2.

Adios Week 11! One more rough week before the final recovery week. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment