Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day: 64, P90X Chest, Shoulders & Tris


WorkoutP90X Chest, Shoulders & Tris
Status: Completed
This workout always goes by so fast, so I guess that means I really like it. My arms feel excellent afterwards. My chest always feels rough after, though, because the pushups in this are really hard. They're all a lot harder than any others in the whole program. I managed to get my pushups numbers up today, but they still destroy me. There's even a few that I have to do on my knees, and they still kick my ass!

Great way to start Week 10. The end is near!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
I felt great during this whole ab ripper workout. I did 25 reps on almost everything, and my stomach is destroyed right now! The home stretch is coming together.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment