Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day: 75, P90X Legs & Back


WorkoutP90X Legs & Back
Status: Completed
Strong workout, but I'm more excited that I only have to do Legs and Back one more time, and that's next week. In round 2 I'm doing Back and Base ab I'm excited about that one!

I did do a good workout today though. My wall squats were very strong. My pullups were awesome too. I rocked out 158 of them on the Total Gym. I'm going to try real pullups again in Round 2, and hopefully my tendon will be strong enough by then.

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Very strong ab ripper today. I noticed today, though, that Tony loses count on the v up roll ups. He cuts the group off at 23 and says 25. The reason I know is because I usually have trouble keeping up, so today I decided to start a few seconds early and stay two reps ahead. I did that really well by the way, but we ended together! Sounds like a little flaw, but that's cool because I still did 25. Looks like I'll have to stay two ahead from now on.

One more day in Week 11, and it's Kenpo X! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment