Friday, November 5, 2010

Day: 62, P90X Kenpo X


WorkoutP90X Kenpo X
Status: Completed
All done with Week 9! This is flying by! And man, today went so well too! I woke up this morning and felt REALLY sluggish, but I hit play anyways. For some reason I don't really like the stretch portion of Kenpo, so the first five minutes I had myself convinced that I was going to have a terrible workout. As soon as the jabs started, though, I instantly felt incredible, and that kept going the entire workout! All of my punches were strong, and I really focused on keeping my guard up the whole time. My kicks were strong (stronger on the right side) and I just had this awesome rush the whole hour.

I'm really glad today was strong. I felt like this whole week was hit or miss, and ending this week on a strong note feels really good.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment