Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day: 68, P90X Legs & Back


WorkoutP90X Legs & Back
Status: Completed
Excellent workout! I still don't like this DVD, but I really tried to bring it today. My legs are sore as Hell and I did 156 pullups (on the total gym)! My shirt was drenched after and I felt great!

Like I said though, I really don't like this DVD. It's the only disc I feel this way about, but ya, it irks me for some reason. I ordered Base and Back from the One on One series, and if I like it more I'm going to sub it in round 2. From what I hear, it's plyo and back instead of legs and back. That sounds right up my alley.

Today was a victory though. One more day in Week 10. Bring it!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Started out really strong, but the middle was a little rough. I notice that the better I do on the bicycles (I did all of them today!) the worse my next few exercises are going to be. That kind of makes sense when you think about it, but it makes me wonder if I should be trying so hard on the bicycles. Well, I guess the goals to master the whole thing, so it's probably progress.

I will say that I have the Mason Twists down tight! I rock out all 50 plus a few more every time lately. Man, I love it. I don't know when I'm gonna see it, but when I do this six pack is going to look sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment