Friday, November 12, 2010

Day: 69, P90X Kenpo X


Log EntryDaily Note:
I'm not weighing myself until Day 90, but I've noticed a big drop in the size of my belly. Clothes are fitting amazing; stuff I've never been able to fit into well! I've really kicked the diet into high gear since starting Phase 3. Cooking a lot for myself, and I've been drinking shakeology for lunch on weekdays. Let's see where I weigh in on Day 90. Three weeks from today!

WorkoutP90X Kenpo X
Status: Completed
Great Kenpo X day. I threw all of the punches with a lot of power, and I even did all of the X jumps! Excellent way to end Week 10.

One thing I will say, I really don't like the stretch series in this one. The first five minutes are always really slow. But aside from that, ya, I really love this workout.

Rest day tomorrow, and I need it! My legs are dying after yesterday. 3 weeks left in this whole thing! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment