Wednesday, February 24, 2016

It's Wednesday, and I'm almost done with this program

The title says it all. Two workouts left. Then Insanity: Max 30 is done. Of course I'm starting a new program on Saturday based basically on Max 30, so not too much is changing, but hey, it's a feat.

Not too much to say at this point. Overall I feel better and look better. I did screw up (not my fault) on weight though. My scale is officially broken, and there's no way of knowing how long it's been broken. So I really have no clue what I started at weight wise or what's been accurate. I have an idea though. Based on what I know, I think I probably started this whole thing closer to 240 lbs. I did have a physical today, and when I stepped on the scale there I was 220 even. This was after a small breakfast and with clothes on, but it was obviously higher than I've been with my other numbers (incidentally, I weighed in at 208.4 this morning on the broken scale. The day before that I was 214.3. Hence, broken.)

So, with that in mind, I'm not looking at the scale again until Friday morning. I have a real scale, a good scale now, and whatever it says Friday, that's where I'm going to be starting on Saturday. At least my second round will be accurate.

Anyways, this whole thing has been a good experience. I like Max 30 much more than regular Insanity, and I'm hoping to like my new program even more.

Also I'm still walking at lunch, and got arguably my best walk ever in at lunch today. That was great. A lot further than I ever thought I'd get.

Alright, not as much to say today as I thought.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment