Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Not off to a great start today

Maybe that title's too negative. I don't know, today I feel pretty lousy. I missed my weight goal. I actually went up from Monday's weight. 223.4. Almost a pound higher than my goal, and more than half a pound since yesterday. I ate PF Chang's for dinner, and despite focusing mostly on protein, I just can't win when it comes to delicious food like that. The shrimp was fried, everything was in a sugary sauce....ya, I f'd up.

I even had a great walk yesterday. And this morning I tried out Max Out Sweat for the first time, which is a truly ass-kicking workout. I loved the workout. Though to be honest, I didn't do as hot on it as I wanted. Probably a lot because it was new, but I was also dead tired. Baby kept us up most of the night.

Anyways, just feeling super super down this morning. Hopefully I can get back on track soon. I'm really worried about the Super Bowl this weekend now. It's going to be a lot of unhealthy food, and I was originally planning on eating it in small portions spaced out, but after last night I'm not even sure if that's a good idea. In past years, the Super Bowl is the downfall of my diets....I don't want to quit this year.

Ya, this isn't a very motivating blog post. I'll try to have something more positive to say tomorrow I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment