Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Max Out Power

I'm actually counting down the hours I have left of the Power/Strength workouts. They're really not my cup of tea.

3.5 hours left, by the way, as of the completion of Max Out Power this morning.

There's some redeeming qualities in this workout, but I just felt like most of it would be time better spent lifting weights. I don't know, it's just not for me. But I did it. I'm giving today's workout a D+. I did it, I know I worked hard, but the sweat wasn't what I wanted.

Hey, only three more times on this workout, plus four more Strength workouts, and then I'll never see it again.

So, that's my workout story today. I'm going to have to do an extra strong walk at lunch to make up for it.

Weight loss wise, I'm on track for my goal. Tomorrow's goal is 222.5, and I clocked in at 222.8. That said, we're having dinner with my folks tonight, PF Chang's, so I'm going to have to be extra cautious with my diet today to make sure I hit my goal. Also tomorrow is Max Out Sweat and I'll have to push extra hard in there too, since I'll be doing that workout right before my weigh in.

That's all I've got. Short post today.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment