Thursday, February 11, 2016

Week 6 is going well

Well, Week 6 is going pretty well. Today was Max Strength, not my favorite workout, at all, but I do like it slightly better than Max Power. It went ok. I'm still looking forward to being rid of it. Two more times...that's it!

Yesterday no walk. I went out to lunch with wife, baby and coworker instead. Stayed pretty healthy though. Had scrambled eggs with spinach and swiss with a side of cottage cheese. It was tasty. Dinner was the chili I made the other night, which came out super good and is pretty darn healthy too. Also, my wife has an allergy to peppers, so no chilis either. Still delicious.

So my goal for tomorrow weight wise is 218.1, and I clocked in this morning at 218.0. That's awesome, and means I'm definitely on track. But this is tomorrow's goal, so today's weight does not count, it's just a check in. Hopefully I'll maintain or even beat it. I've kept it healthy today, had chili for lunch, and got an ok walk in (about 2 miles, not as far as I've been going, but ok).

Tonight we have a baby class, which means we're having wraps for dinner (one of the few moderately healthy to-go foods we've found). Last week I had one and hit my goal the next day, so hopefully I'll have similar results tomorrow. Also I grew up eating sandwiches from the wrap place and I'm super excited, since I feel like this is one of the meals I don't have to deprive myself on.

Well, that's my story. Tomorrow is Friday Fight Rd. 2. I'm looking forward to crushing this tomorrow before my weigh in!

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment