Friday, February 12, 2016

Tripped at the Week 6 finish line

Hey team, Week 6 is wrapped up. Today was Friday Fight Rd. 2, and it went awesome! I absolutely love this workout, however it is damn near impossible! Probably the hardest one in the whole program.

I kept the diet clean. I did have my wrap yesterday, and it was an Italian wrap. In retrospect, all wraps are not created equal, and despite having the same composition as last week's, the Italian (salami and pepperoni) might have been too much.

The weigh in. You probably guess where this is going. And yes, I understand weight fluctuates and I'm reading too much into it, but.....today's goal was 218.1 (and yesterday I clocked in at 218.0), but today I was....


218.2.

Yup! A f&$#ing 0.1 lbs over. Sigh.

I'm not going to beat myself up. I'm still really far down from where I thought I'd be right now, so all good. And my new goal for Monday is 217.7. Awesome!

Got myself a not so healthy few days ahead (birthday dinner with family, Valentine's Day, my actual birthday) but I'm going to do my best to eat super super clean and light so I can save some calories for those rougher meals. Wish me luck!

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment