Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 8 - rounding out the first leg

Well, I was right, Week 7 was somewhat of a bust. I did my absolute best, but there was cake and a few more desserts, and a few meals that just weren't as healthy as they could have been. And there was sushi. So much sushi. Far more sushi than any man should ever eat at once. It was awesome!

So with that said, I pushed hard all last week. I didn't touch the scale until this morning, trying to work as hard as possible to get the number down.

As of this morning, I weighed in at 216.8. Now yesterday was super super light clean eating, so that's probably overly low, but it's where I clocked in and I'm happy with it. So, goal now is 216.3.

Side note, there's a chance our scale is broken, or at least off. I feel like it's been tracking correctly, but I don't know if the number it's showing me is an accurate number. That all said, we bought a new scale, but I'm not going to start using it until Saturday, when I start my second block.

All in all I'm on track to lose a total of 20 lbs since the beginning of the year. That's where I'm projecting I'll be on Friday at least. It's not the 25 lbs I was hoping for, but I think I could have done it if last week hadn't happened. And I'm going to push super hard this week to try to get there too!

So, too many workouts to log on here, so I'm just not going to. But I haven't missed a single workout. Today was Max Out Cardio, and it's the last time I see this workout in my current block. I really enjoyed it.

Up tomorrow is Max Power for the final time probably ever. Super glad to be rid of this one.

Also next week is my first recovery week, which I'm still trying to decide if I even want to do. I have until the first day of the program to make adjustments, so we'll see what I end up doing.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment