Friday, February 17, 2012

ESP-XC Day 9: Endurance Upper Body

Got into Endurance Upper Body from ESP-XC last night. Unfortunately it was also workout night and I had to take care of some stuff before hand, leaving me stuck doing my workout during group gym time again. I had promised everyone on Monday I wouldn't do that, so I put the DVD and did a combo of 300 and upper body. Basically between my sets of 300 I did whatever the DVD was doing. I got a good workout, but it wasn't great. In about a week I'll have some big stuff off of my plate and I can get back into working out in the morning on those days, which will really help me out.

Despite the kind of sort of ESP-XC workout I definitely worked out and I'm counting it! Today I'll hit up Core/Balance and wrap up Week 2. I don't think I'm going to post tomorrow, so just in case tomorrow is my girlfriend Heather's birthday and I want to wish her a very happy birthday!

Ok, tonight's workout sounds fun. I'm ready! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment