Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wow, I haven't posted much lately

K, looking over the blog I can see that I have not posted enough lately. That's pretty much because I haven't worked out enough lately. For that, friends, I want to apologize. This blog is a dedication to my commitment to getting in shape and staying healthy and for the last few weeks I have done this blog a disservice. So tonight I'm changing that. Yes, I am busy, and yes, lately I've felt really out of it (probably from the busy) but we're done with that!

Last night we did another 300 workout. Overall it went well. I've gotta say I really like the floor wipers now that I can actually do them (with help getting the bar up of course). At the end we did two quick rounds of jiu jitsu, but honestly I was exhausted and had to get dinner in the oven so I called it good.

Tonight is cardio. I'm pretty sure it's Cardio/Combo from ESP-XC, but I'm not 100% sure yet. It looks like another round of P90X just isn't in the cards for me so we're going back to the pick a DVD each night system. As long as I stick with it that should still be good.


I'll keep you posted. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment